John Biggs is an entrepreneur, consultant, writer, and maker. He spent fifteen years as an editor for Gizmodo, CrunchGear, and TechCrunch and has a deep background in hardware startups, 3D printing, and blockchain. His work has appeared in Men’s Health, Wired, and the New York Times.
He has written five books including the best book on blogging, Bloggers Boot Camp, and a book about the most expensive timepiece ever made, Marie Antoinette’s Watch. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Short Bio: East Coast Editor
- 17/12/2018, 19:30 Funders and Founders Edition
- 17/12/2018, 19:00 Funders and Founders Edition
- 17/12/2018, 12:15 Funders and Founders Edition
- 17/12/2018, 11:05 Funders and Founders Edition